Helping Small Businesses Think Big
When you’re running a small business, planning, managing and preparing your taxes takes time that could be better spent in or on your business. At Hughes Szuberla, we help maximize your profit by designing an annual strategy that takes advantage of the various small business deductions in the tax code to reduce your tax burden.
Tax Preparation & Filing
Preparing small business taxes requires much more than simply filling out a form. From reviewing your expenditures to paying employees and contractors to utilizing small business deductions, Hughes Szuberla will take care of your taxes, so you can take care of running your business.
Our tax preparation and filing services include:
- Tax Preparation for originally filed returns, past due returns or amendments
- Review of prior year tax returns for new clients
- Respond to notices from the IRS or state revenue agencies on your behalf
When you’re running a small business, you’re always looking at the bottom line. Properly planning for your taxes will make a big difference in your annual profit. At Hughes Szuberla, we will design a tax plan for your business that reduces your tax burden and maximizes your profit whether your business is located in the US or abroad.
Our tax consultation services include:
- Quarterly projections and year-end tax planning
- Audit assistance for IRS or state audits
- Analysis of small business tax credits and incentives to minimize your taxes
- Analysis of entity classification for new businesses