Expert Tax Services for Those Working Abroad or at Home

Overseas Employees and Contractors

We specialize in helping contractors and expats plan, manage and file taxes on foreign-earned income.

Tell Me More
Taxes For Overseas Employees And Contractors


Hughes Szuberla helps US citizens at home with a variety of tax services, from filing back taxes to planning for the future.

Tell Me More
Taxes For Individuals

Small Businesses

Whether your business earns money in the United States or in a foreign country, we’ll help optimize your tax plan.

Tell Me More
IMG 9113

Ready to get your taxes in order?