Need Help Filing
U.S. Taxes from Canada?

You've Come to the Right Place -- Only $350!

Get Started Now!

Fill out the form below and one of our US/Canada tax experts will get in touch.

Short Turnaround Times.

Industry-Leading Prices.

Global Tax Experts.

We Take Care of Your Taxes While You’re Abroad

If you are working in Canada, or have investments earning money in either the United States or Canada, we can help! Managing your taxes — or finding someone overseas with the right expertise — can be very difficult. At Hughes Szuberla, we have over three decades of combined experience handling a variety of US tax services and tax consultations for those who earn their money abroad or in the US.

Our knowledge of the tax code as it relates to foreign-earned income comes from doing thousands of expat tax returns each and every year. We’ll make sure you have an accurate and professionally prepared US Income tax return – at an industry leading price and completed in a matter of days versus weeks. Let us take care of your tax needs in the US while you enjoy the adventure of living and working abroad.

Start the Process